............and yet........
Basting in my own culinary arrogance has left me utterly incapable of coming close to my all time favorite out to eat dinners. I was reminded Friday night when the hunky husband and I went to "dukes Chowder House"(made a little doe ray me, from selling my bejeweledness and wanted to treat HIM out for a change) ..........seriously I am still thinking about this halibut....suspending the urge to drive back as fast as I can right now.........
So in the spirit of "
"Just sitting there and making people bring you stuff"
Here are my favorites:
THAI GINGER
Downtown Seattle
Sea Scallops
Hello Heaven,........not normally a huge fan but these little sea lings are marvelous. The sauce is so original and leaves your taste buds euphoricly enticed.
I cannot be exactly sure what they are doing to the steaks at "THE KEG" but there is some beefy VOODOO going on because I have yet to eat or prepare a steak that makes me want to sing opera at the top of my lungs as much as the ones there. Love the warm brown bread basket and the Caesar salad dressing is just the best ever.

The macadamia nut crusted halibut at "dukes Chowder House" in Kent station is so delicious I could not stop humming as I chewed. Paired with sweet snap peas and a wild rice, baby you could just die!!! I would also highly recommend the Lobster Bisque.......watch out for the price but it is just divine!!