Parts of me feel certain that no one else thinks like I do. I just know decent thinking people would never think of what I did this morning on my way to drop the babes off at school. It had been raining, there were puddles, lots and lots of big muddy puddles and well, some well dressed leather boot office types were walking right next to one as I drove by .....and be sure I DID NOT act......mind you......but I thought about driving right through the biggest puddle and well ......ruining someones morning....and leather boots.tee hee hee
I am constantly at battle with the inner imp.
SOMETIMES I WIN.....SOMETIMES THE IMP DOES
Here is one I lost:
Hmmm.....how do I say this in a delicate way?.....It was nighttime, I share a very cozy and otherwise lavender smelling bed with a big daddy bear..........lets just say for example that something crawled up inside the bear and died......that would be the only way to describe the level of reest that expelled from said papa bear's 'windy' side o' the bed. Such sweetness on the outside, such horrid you know what emanating from the inside...
:0 ENTER IMP :0
and a container of "Carpet Fresh" and bottle of "Febreze"
Suffice it to say there is one side of the bed that feels "sandy" and smells like a very strong psuedo :)"ocean mist":) and one papa bear that woke up florally fresh
