The cozy Reeves set watching General Conference.
I HAVE THE GREATEST CHILDREN
I know, I know, so do you, we all think our kids are the best, today I am sharing a few bits as to why my sweeties are the best in my world.
DROPPING CARTER AND LITTLE LILY AT SCHOOL TODAY
The traffic director says" It always makes me smile when you do that"
She was referring to the way Carter always opens the door for Lily and helps her out at the curb, he also walks her to class everyday, even if it makes him a bit late for his own. This one also stays up writing stories and doing "reports" for fun!!!
THE WARM RICE BAG EVERY NIGHT
Never fails, Adam always comes up to say goodnight and grabs my lavender and rice bag for my neck, takes it down and microwaves it for me and brings it back up. He ALWAYS thinks of it on his own. He is also the one who asks me how my day was when I pick him up at football practice. Sunday, Marc and I both went to Ward Council early and were gone all morning until time to get to church. Adam got both Carter and Lily completely ready, even Lil's matching tights and her hair done!!!! without being asked to !!!! We made it to church just in time.
THE CARMEL APPLE
Little Miss Lily and I went 'Winter Clothes' shopping (she is growing SOO fast) and we stopped and picked up two carmel apples before we left. She said, "This is the best day of my life, Mom, I love you so much" Gratitude will get you EVERYWHERE with me!! I love 5 year old enthusiasm. She has been helping me make a quilt and pulls the yarn in and out singing "Called to Serve" from the primary program the whole time!!! What a beautiful blessing of a child she is.
Yes, I could just go on forever and ever....but I'll save that for another post called
"Why I am the luckiest mom on the planet"
STAY TUNED
