I smiled to myself this morning as I spread the pit stick that said "Coconut Lime". My armpits, were they to be tested and or smelled by anyone would come out smelling tropical and citrus-like. Anyone for a underarm pina colada? I then noted all of the different scents in my hygienic routines and thought it was so weird, really. It is somewhat un-natural in its truest SCENTS(he he) that in my bathroom in Washington, these wild and exotic fragrances should emerge to cleanse me from my human and unnatural clean, skin, ivory soapness.
I USE...
I USE...
Rose powder
Mango Lotion

Coconut deodorant

Mint conditioner

Rosemary Shampoo
Vanilla Bubble bath
Lavender bath salts
(that I actually made from my garden...a hem..have to brag)

Gardenia perfume
Berry lip gloss

Gardenia perfume
Berry lip glossEmbarrassingly, this is just the tip of my SCENTED ice burg. Lets not even go into the names of my nail polishes or the different scented candles I own. It is really funny when you think about it. I really shouldn't smell like Mangoes, Coconuts and Lime unless I fell prey to a Samoan BBQ.
and yet. . .
I will definitely continue to purchase all things flavored or scented to my liking, because if I went all natural Seattle, I would smell like moss on a log.
Maybe that will be the name of my new nail polish.....
"MOSS ON A LOG"
by debi
Off to patten my idea. . .
What are yours?

