STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES ONCE IN A WHILE
LEDFORD N.C. CLASS OF 1989 (ENGLISH CLASS?)
Just finished Princess Peach's first ever Parent Teacher Conference! She is doing ever so well, except as her teacher phrased it......" has a lack of urgency..." ie. walking down the hall, she would rather stop and look at the children's art work, etc...
This comment could have put my knickers in a twist if it were not for the fact that I believe I exhibited the very same persona during my school years. The photo above is from some high school class in North Carolina that a classmate posted this week on Face Book. I am on the bottom row second from the right. (mass amounts of aquanet in that room!)
I have and always will be a rose smeller. "Stop and Smell the Roses" kind of person. If Miss L. likes to look at art, take time to look up at the sky from time to time, or in general is just sort of a day dreamer....then...from my perspective.....MORE POWER TO HER!! I would rather have the fragrance of roses on my mind, and the sight of beautiful art in my memory,,,,....
than the spot at the"front of the line"
ANYTIME!!
The older I've become, the less I care about the "front of the line"
the more I appreciate the roses in the back.
LEDFORD N.C. CLASS OF 1989 (ENGLISH CLASS?)
Just finished Princess Peach's first ever Parent Teacher Conference! She is doing ever so well, except as her teacher phrased it......" has a lack of urgency..." ie. walking down the hall, she would rather stop and look at the children's art work, etc...This comment could have put my knickers in a twist if it were not for the fact that I believe I exhibited the very same persona during my school years. The photo above is from some high school class in North Carolina that a classmate posted this week on Face Book. I am on the bottom row second from the right. (mass amounts of aquanet in that room!)
I have and always will be a rose smeller. "Stop and Smell the Roses" kind of person. If Miss L. likes to look at art, take time to look up at the sky from time to time, or in general is just sort of a day dreamer....then...from my perspective.....MORE POWER TO HER!! I would rather have the fragrance of roses on my mind, and the sight of beautiful art in my memory,,,,....
than the spot at the"front of the line"
ANYTIME!!
The older I've become, the less I care about the "front of the line"
the more I appreciate the roses in the back.