Blog Archive

JESUS CHRIST

We attended C man's choir concert last night. The children were remarkable, intent and focused. They sang "Hava Nagila" beautifully, and a song about Quanza that even described the precepts of this holiday. They also mastered a rendition of "A Country Christmas" and serenaded us with a finale of "Have a Swingin' Christmas" There was only one song that briefly mentioned a "baby" being born. All of these beautiful children.
All of those early Friday mornings.....
and
THEY FORGOT
OUR SAVIOR

Not even so much as one mention.....


Nor moment to feel the truth of his life in our hearts and minds

Are we so careful? Are we so politically correct? Are we so absent? Are we so dilluded?



All Bloggers share a small forum with which to share our inner workings.
This may be small, but it is MINE, and I have something to say.

Jesus Christ has been my constant
my guide
my light
my foundation

Every beautiful blessing in my life has come from Him
Every choice I have made
Every commitment I have kept
Every truth I have shared

They ALL are from my relationship with Jesus Christ

The "Christmas Spirit" is nothing more than a mere shadow of
His light.
Lest we forget who we owe our lives and our light too,
Lets open our doors to HIM this season
Open our hearts

and
be

FILLED

and then open our eyes
and

NEVER FORGET HIM