"bird brain"
to describe those with a less acute sense of understanding.
We have a robin problem. Well the robin has a problem. A robin problin.
This nutty bird spends literally hours a day smashing into our window. Hundreds of smashing beak against window sounds that make you wonder. Wonder why it keeps trying.....why, if it hurts, which it has to, it keeps pecking and pecking and trying to get through the windows?
I wish I could offer this bird an alternative. Some sort of 'olively' birdie branch for its trouble. I could let it in I suppose. Visions of Sam 'the dog' and Bird Brain 'the bird' wrestling around the house don't seem a solve to a bird brain problem. I think the Robin is after my lavender which hangs from many windows in my house drying from last summer. However, I have covered the lavender and it still keeps pecking its little head off.
This nutty bird spends literally hours a day smashing into our window. Hundreds of smashing beak against window sounds that make you wonder. Wonder why it keeps trying.....why, if it hurts, which it has to, it keeps pecking and pecking and trying to get through the windows?
I wish I could offer this bird an alternative. Some sort of 'olively' birdie branch for its trouble. I could let it in I suppose. Visions of Sam 'the dog' and Bird Brain 'the bird' wrestling around the house don't seem a solve to a bird brain problem. I think the Robin is after my lavender which hangs from many windows in my house drying from last summer. However, I have covered the lavender and it still keeps pecking its little head off.Any bright 'non bird brain' ideas out there?
peckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeckpeck
