Blog Archive

LUCK OF THE IRISH

Tis' true.
I am lucky.
I am an Irish girl.
My ancestors are from Limerick Ireland.
My blood runs green
I have vivid memories of searching and finding many four leaf clovers

It is the principle of the one rare thing that intrigues me. I am in general not much of a "follower". I have always looked for four leaf clovers in life. Here are a few I have found.



A peaceful and Christ-centered man
with whom to share my life
The choice everyday to be a mother and wife despite the world's view of that decision
Always, always seeing the humor in life's little challenges and moments
The pleasure of good friends to walk through those moments with and laugh my Irish head off
The grateful nature I possess that makes the smallest things in life beautiful
An appreciation of other people of all types/sizes/intelligence/and or inclinations therein
A heart full of love and listening to offer others
An ability to be charmed by beauty
A full and busy life blessed by heaven's tender mercies
More hugs and kisses than any girl could ever wish for
3 perfectly adorable children to cherish
Truth found in the Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter Day Saints
An understanding that "stuff" is exactly that....just "stuff", you can't take it with you
A perspective that respects the earths bounty through gardening
A love of the written word, a passion for learning and a delight in creativity
Understanding sacrifice and the blessings it brings
Finding joy in this journey called "life"
Quiet times like these to reflect and enumerate my blessings/luckiness

I am Irish
I am lucky
May visiting my blog today bring you the luck of
my
IRISHNESS
and each blessing
you may find in
seeking your own
FOUR LEAF CLOVERS