Blog Archive

My Seattle/ Bainbridge Island Ferry Swingin' Birthday

Oh, don't I love the ocean/sound. I love the color of sunset on the water. Birthday bliss.
View of Seattle from the ferry. Not a bad little city if you ask me. Fish and chips YUM

The Swingin' park at Bainbridge Island. Marc spent a good amount of time here with the kidlets while I was in the bead shop. What a great guy. Loved the shops! Very delightful.


C man all tangled up with love for his mother on her 38th birthday. He is saying "Mom you are not old".....but can you do this? Looks from the people behind compounding the strangeness.



Pretty windy day at the front of the boat, but no rain!!! Yes!





Wind whipped little lil.







How cute is the hunky husband in this shot.. Hubba hubba, husband. I love this guy! Took a day off to take his wife to an island and spoiled her rotten all day long!!! Its great to be 38!!