Blog Archive

My "gentle" man


THIS GUYS GOT NOTHING ON C-MAN




C-man, my middle man, has been such an excellent 'big brother' lately, he deserves his very own post. On Sunday, Miss L was wearing her brand new white patten leather shoes, she was at the curb, looking down at a grassy/muddy patch of grass she would have to cross to get into church. She started crying and said, "I don't want to get my new shoes dirty... " C-man quietly went over and picked her up, cradle style, and carried her over the muddy grass and into church.

Just this morning, I was walking Miss L to the bus stop and as the children started boarding, C-man said, "I will hold her hand." He held her hand up the stairs right in front of all the 'cool' kids his age. I am so in love with that sweet boy right now.

The photo below is of L and C in a family softball game. C helped L run every base and even slide in to home that game. So so sweet!!

I can even forgive the 8 water bottles I found in my garage clean up yesterday.

"Carter! Grab a water bottle for soccer practice!"

"Mom, I can't find one!"

All is forgiven for my "gentle-man"