
This is my sweet sweet friend Aimee. She and I have been friends for 17 years! She married one of Marc's childhood friends. I was blessed to know her when I was first married and had my first child. I am a careful note taker when I am around dynamic people and Aimee's ability to serve others affected me as a young mother and wife.
She has no idea how amazing she is. Her gentle and sweet way with children is remarkable. Love is in her sweet voice, and kind ability to empathize with everyone. She truly feels what you feel. Aimee makes everything around her beautiful just because she has been there.
Aimee's faith is the center of her life and her ability to express herself in faith bearing experiences is such a powerful example. Aimee's someone who is 'without guile'. She always thinks the best of others.
Aimee is physically very beautiful. She is so pretty she turns heads even after having 4 kids and being married for almost 2 decades. Aimee blesses those around her with her ability to lift you up and make you want to be as wonderful as she is.
Today's Sunday sister pick is Aimee C. Here's to you sweet friend! Love love love and miss you!!! Its easy to be thankful for a friend like her :)