
Turns out I have a lot of 'sturf' in my proverbial and literal bag of goodies from 2009. Here are a FEW hightlights. I am still digging to the bottom :)

Temple Grounds 2009

Children's Museum 2009

Basketball Carter 2009

Mud Mountain "Darn"







Christmastime at the Reeves
I did not pull out my camera for our Christmas Eve festivies, but they were exceptionally sweet. We had our "Navitity Play", Marc sang Silent Night, we put out our "reindeer dust" and sang Christmas songs with gusto. After the cookies were put out for Santa we snugged in for a long sleep... till 8am! Hello! AND, you got it, we all had on matching pajama pants and shirts...photo to follow.

Santa brought Miss L a beautiful doll house

Master Marc of Christmas morning ceremonies.....foggy and groggy handing out presents



Putting together a puzzle of the Great Wolf Lodge, where we finished our vacation

Sacajawea sings blog book 2008/09

Everyone, even Sam woke up with Christmas pillowcases. . .