
Neither one of us will ever leave the corral, its the life we have built together, the family we have sacrificed for, the marriage we call home

However, one of us .....from time to time starts to race around the corral, bucks a few times, rearranges the stuff inside and is always thinking of new and crazy things to do in the corral, suggests getting close to the fence, wonders if there is a trick lock on the gate ????

The other horse steadily trots around and around and around, completing his works in a steady realiable way....trot trot trot

These horses have both chosen to be in this corral. They both have the same ideals, values, personal value system. Its just, well, they see the day differently.

Is one horses's way better than the others? Is it best to trot and mind your own business and keep plugging away? Or it is best to bray and snort and scratch hoofs in the dirt? Best to keep rearing up and making a ruckas?

You can probaly guess which horse is the predictable and steady one in our marriage. As well, you can also guess which one bucks and braws and bawls a little :)
Still in the corral. Still limited(blessed) by commitment and commandments.
Sometimes I wish I was better at trotting. Many times I wish away my impulsiveness and impatience and implacatable restlessness.
However, when I think about it ......maybe thats why he is trotting, ...... He is entertained the whole time :) :) :) :) :)