Blog Archive

Ruin

This is a photo of my baby sister Emily Dawn. She and I have endured innumerable journey's of pain and abandonment together. She and I are no strangers to cruelty or abuse. This letter needs to stand as her witness. Someone knew and someone told.
I pretty much felt like I raised her myself. As long as I can remember, including in this photo I have wanted to protect and shelter her from harm and darkness.

I thought it was my job to protect her and help her.



Today I failed entirely at the protecting and helping.....

This is why;


This wife beating,
child abusing,
narcissistic,
misogynist,
bullying,
verbally abusive,
conniving,
thieving,
manipulating,
perverted,
self centered,
lying,
petite girl sized,
bulb nosed,
miniscually endowed,
excuse for a human being ....

Has tricked her into giving up her girls to him in their divorce case. He has lied and cheated and controlled my sister for almost 2 decades. He took every stitch of furniture out of their house and left 4 months ago. His daughters found out by walking into the house after school to find the house vacant of their former lives. When they called me it sounded like weeping and wailing, literally.

He has pushed my sister so hard against a curb she fell and detached her retina.
He has thrown printers out the window in fits of violence.
He lets his 11 year old daughter stay up late watching rated "R" movies with him
He wears his guns around the house, like the damn police
He has pushed his daughter down the stairs
He has pushed the other daughter up against the wall, pinning her there
He has used ugly foul mouthed words in anger against his children, all of "those" words. Repeatedly, in fits of uncontrolled temper.
When he comes back from a trip, my sister and her children seriously 'panic' and start running around cleaning almost crying
He moves wards when his ward finds out about him,even houses.
He refused to be intimate with her when she was pregnant, because she was so "fat"
He has tortured my sister for not being thin enough, pretty enough..smart enough
He purposely ostracised her from friends and family so he could control her
He required her to do unspeakable things in their intimate life
He kept her in a permanent state of panic about the house being spotless
He has not 'kissed' Emily since two weeks after they got married.
He has not told her he loved her in so many years she cannot remember the last time.
He came home from a trip once and walked through every room in the house inspecting, he came up with one dirty toilet seat. He lit into her as fast as a strike and bulliedand forced her into watching him clean it properly.
She has been living in hell with this man.

After he left, she got a lawyer, because he is violent and owns assault riffles and wanted a restraining order to protect her and her daughters.

He threaten her that if she went to a lawyer he would "ruin" her.

She has been fighting him for months. All the while dealing with Crohns disease, two teenage daughters,being a single parent, teaching 2nd grade, and functioning with a less than effective lawyer. She has gone into severe debt without one red cent for support from him for over 4 months.

He used the money he should have given her to take the girls out to fancy dinners, bought them clothes,took them to amusement parks, camping, fishing, shopping, bought them fancy new cell phones....etc....Disneyland Daddy. The only purpose being if he got 'sole custody' he would not have to pay spousal support or child support to my sister.

He convinced these beautiful girls, who he had never even changed one diaper for, or done one load of laundry for, or cooked one meal for even taken them to one activity that he would be the better parent.

They chose to live with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are now moving into Emily's house that she has cleaned and garage saled and fixed up to be sold,........... today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He tricked her into settling out of court. So he is in controll AGAIN.



She had asked me to be a witness in her trial and I now will not get the chance to say to the court all the things I have said to you. Oh, wait, cyberspace is much bigger and lasts longer.....hmmmm excellent

She is driving back with a small Uhaul to live in my mother's house and possibly have surgery to remove her colon. Her disease is aggrevated by stress....go figure.

She deserves so much better than what 'life' and an bitter, sick in the head, twisted, psychotic man named, CARL BURGESS has dealt her. One day, I will get to testify on her behalf and before our "Creator" against him. Sadly, it looks like we will all have to wait until then to see justice play its 'permanent' part and deliver him what he has comming.

But, he will, and I can't wait to be there.

Told ya I was done being nice today.......I am finished protecting this loser. No more pretending everything is fine so he doesn't take it out on her if I tell him off. No more, walking on egg shells to get him to allow her to talk to me. Its finally out. I am d.o.n.e. playin'


This is my beautiful sister. And that is what is happening to her today. Right now as a matter of fact. She is driving away from her beautiful children and home surely looking in the rearview mirror of the Uhaul. I am agonizing for her. It is sickening and even these few words cannot express my sorrow.




He has her girls, he has the house, and she has lost her job from her health,her insurance from her job, has lost her home, is in severe debt and is now moving into our parents house....ALONE. She is literally back where she started before she met him.

I'm praying so hard for her today. Will you please join me? She could use every single word. Thanks for letting me vent. I just needed it to be said,and would love my 300 or so readers to know it too. I don't have much, but I have this.

He might think he'RUINED' her life. But, with a heart as kind and loving as hers. She will not be "RUINED". She will be okay. and eventually....WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND CARL BURGESS!!! I'll be waiting right there in the witness box buddy, ready to tell the TRUTH about you for once. When "it" comes around, there will be a long, long line of people ready to kick your a#$. I'll be easy to find, I'll be in the front of the line with the smile on my face.


Until then,

Sacajawea Sings