but I feel like I am growing "UP"
You know,......UP.....THERE.... where the good stuff is...
Heaven

I have figured out a few important life changing things....keep myself safe from even more. Umbrella-ed ( I know... I make up verbs...taking literary liberties)myself from some of the stuff that hurts when it falls on you.

Its about perspective, really. I truly think it is. How you see life is how life sees you. There is potetial in everything.

There are seeds everywhere. Little teeny tiny powerhouses that can corrupt or errupt based on your choice of planting. Where are you planting them? Which ones are you planting?

Seeds I refuse to let grow as I grow "UP" include:
Seeds of UNBALANCE,
Seeds of INGRATITUDE
Seeds of NEGLECT
Seeds of CARELESSNESS
Seeds of DISQUIET
Seeds of ANGER
Seeds of MISCOMMUNICATION
Seeds of PETTINESS
Seeds of JUDGEMENT
Seeds of HURT
Seeds of WORLDLINESS
Seeds of UNJUSTICE
Seeds I sow as I grow "UP" include
Seeds of BEAUTY
Seeds of JOY
Seeds of WONDER
Seeds of INTELLIGENCE
Seeds of SERVICE
Seeds of AVAILABILITY
Seeds of SUCCOR
Seeds of SILENCE
Seeds of MEDITATION
Seeds of TRUTH
Seeds of HONOR