Blog Archive

HELLO OLD

NO MASK NEEDED
Proof that I am getting old:



The missionaries were at our house recently and one of them mentioned his mom is 38. HIS MOM is 38!!!! Whaaaa ? I am hitting 38 this year.....could I possibly be old enough to have a kid on a mission!!! I guess so.....thunder struck.
"Hello Old, Come on in and sit a spell...."



I have started an unwarranted amount of talking to myself when my kids are gone....and some serious laughing. I was hobbling down the stairs this morning...and cracking up the whole way. I am STILL so sore from my hike with Carter!!!
"Hello Old, can I borrow some Bengay!!!"



There is a horrid grunting sound that I make when getting up off the floor. RRRRuuughhrikaodnfffffff.
"Hello Old, come rest for a while in a rocker"



If I pull a late late night it can literally take me days to get over it and not feel the deficit.
"Hello Old, lets get our "hairnets" out and get in bed no later than 7pm."



Oh, and I am positive my wardrobe is getting louder.....more colorful...more prints etc....
"Hello Old, lets hit the moo moo isle at Target!"



I think the only thing I am better at than my kids anymore is swimming. I seriously kill them, and feel euphoric. They beat me at everything else now!!!!!
"Hello Old, take a seat in the back, make yourself comfortable and WATCH"

ANYTHING MAKE YOU REACH FOR A BOTTLE OF TUMS, A HEATING BLANKET, CROCHETING AND SOME HERBAL TEA , LATELY LADIES.....?

Is it sad that that sounds so wonderful right now.....?

HELLO OLD
(matching old lady 70's music included
and it ain't the music I'm feelin' all over....its the OLD!!!!!)