Blog Archive

STIR CRAZY - STIR FRY


Feeling saved by wok and veggies enough to
blogIT. By the time M Dog arrived tonight I was honestly stir crazy. Miss L was playing a computer game and winning, thus making a shrill sound of computerate excitement, unnatural and bing bing bing-ish. I was pretty sure it was going to kill me. I am a mom who almost worships the ground her little ones tromp on, but even I had become undone by this weeks...wait a day at a time to cancel school routine.
Enter M. Dog, hunky hubby........ "Let me drive you on out of this place sweetheart and put some pucker back in your lips little lady".....forget a ride on a white horse......give me some 4 wheel drive and some adult conversation!!!!!!
He had me at "How was your day baby?"
STIR FRY for a case of STIR CRAZY.
Will be sporting my kids over to the church around 3 pm to use the gym as an excercise/scooter riding playground, if you care to join us, give me a call and I'll leave the door open :)