
"Winter Break" which frankly I have no use for, started with a BANG.
Well not a 'literal' one but a
LITTER AL ONE!
A small person in my house used a word that flipped up my lid!
Tossed my eyelashes up to the eyebrow level!
Made my neck stick out like a giraffe!
You get the picture......
WOW
The reason I share this is because my consequence for this action entailed a 100 word list of alternative expressions of the same nature that could be used instead of this word
(MIND YOU, ITS NOT THAT WORD,
take your head out of the potty)
AND a 10 minute toothbrush job on the timer to clean the said region of filth
I include the following alternatives
listed by said miscreant:
DANG
MAN OH MAN
SHOOT
BAM
CLAM
BEEF STROGANOF
AHHHHH
YAR
BAHUMBUG
CHEEZE WHIZ
WHY I ODDA
HARRY POTTA
DUMBLE DORF
SA BAM
SKIDOOSH
VAMOOSH
SHABALABADINGDONG
TWINKIE
BANANA PHONE
SHANER
WINGDING
PEA BRAIN
MICKEY MOUSE
NOT COOL
TELLYTUBIES
PIG PILE
OH BOY
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
PENNYWISTLE
GRANDMA'S CASEROLE
WILLIE WONKA
YO GABA GABA
(to name only a few)
Needless to say I cracked up with forgiveness and said
"Oh, Cheeze Whiz and Grandma's Casserole you are forgiven !"