The flower fairy and I went to Old Navy early Saturday to buy $1.00 Flip Flops
We got there at 10:15. We walked in and there was the most asinine scene.
There were about 300 people forming two S shaped lines to the register.

I was bit tweaked, because I drove all the way out to the store,
but wise enough to leave on the spot.

I will do almost anything to avoid large crowds. I qualify almost every outing towards success if we find ourselves "crowd free" or even better alone.
We got there at 10:15. We walked in and there was the most asinine scene.
There were about 300 people forming two S shaped lines to the register.
I was bit tweaked, because I drove all the way out to the store,
but wise enough to leave on the spot.
$1.oo FLIP FLOPS
The, everyday price, mind you. We bought some girlie embellishments.
Came home and made our own flip flop cuteness together.
Laughed at the crowds.

I will do almost anything to avoid large crowds. I qualify almost every outing towards success if we find ourselves "crowd free" or even better alone.
*
I felt like passing out $1.00 bills through the Old Navy crowd and begging them to come back next week for the regular price of $2.00 whole dollars!!!
*
Admittedly, that sale did entice me to get there.
I bought in.
but
I DID NOT FLIP OUT over FLIP FLOPS!!!
