
I am a minx. I love to torture my patient husband with questions that start with the phrase...."If you were stuck on a desert island, would you.....????? or ????????...." I know...annoying..
Today, I am asking you, blog universe. What would you do with a million dollars?
Granted, today, a million dollars doesn't seem as fantastical as it used to, does it?
Its pretty much, a couple of mortgages in Seattle....
I must confess I am not very materialistic, but I am creative...Here goes:
$1,000,000.00 - Tithing 10th to the Lord, people, from who all blessings flow...
=
$900,000.00 - Trip to New Zealand with my fam, first class and for at least 2 weeks.
=
$850,000.00 - Flight Lessons for Marc Reeves the most deserving man on the planet
=
$825,000.00 - Charter planes at his disposal
=
$800.000.00 - Pay off Mortgage
=
$400.000.00 - Modest Beach House in Oregon
=
$200.000.00 - Pay off everything else, car, school, medical bills, creditors
=
$150.000.00 - Invest in a patent and production of my 'invention' market it
(its a rad idea just waiting for backing, I can't tell you details, sorry)
=
$100.000.00 - Undercover/Covert give aways, for example, do some 'people watching' at Walmart, find worthy candidates to bless, wait until they are at the check stand and just pay for their stuff....I would LOVE to do that!
=
$90.000.00 - Finance a 'puppies in prisons' charity. Pair up animal shelter animals with prisoners who earn the privilege, healing both ways ...
=
$30.000.00 - Publish my book
=
$20.000.00 - Navajo Indian Reservation Habitat for Humanity
=
$10.000.00 - Try to bribe these people to never speak again: Bill Maher and The Wanna be surfer Taco Del Mar guy,
=
$5.000.00 - Any boy willing to stop brushing his hair forward over the forehead and just brush it to the side!!!!!! 200 bucks a piece
=
$4.000.00 - Old junker boat for our family to play in on weekends
I wouldn't invest a penny, I would still have only 1 small TV with no 'good' channels, I would still take my kids to Goodwill for sports equipment, I would still make them go to public school,do their chores, and be grateful for the little things. I would still teach preschool (I AM LOVING IT BTW), I would still grow a veggie garden, pick blackberries, bake bread, sew clothes, and cut everyone's hair myself.
I suppose I am one content person. I love the life I have right now. I would be pretty fierce about preserving it. Not to say having Marc fly us to Oregon to our beach house wouldn't be indulgent, it would, but I am thinking life would pretty much be the same just with more availability to large bodies of water in it.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH A MILLION DOLLARS ???????????????