
My last few posts have been just this side of sentimental and that side of spiritual...so I thought I would lighten the blog with a little irrational thinking...not on my part but on theirs -
Do you really need this?.....

to pick up a bag of these...



I'm sorry but you simply cannot improve on God's creations with 4 guys heads. I know, I know...they were remarkable men,......and yet...to me...still just four guys who's heads are on a mountain. Epically bad idea.

I know...I get it...the shoe thing....but have you ever seen this? What brand of stupid cereal are we eating to make us do this? Vainity never sleeps but would love a pair of UGG boots on the weekend.

Although these did make me laugh

Seriously stupid...no description needed, except that I was super sad Meg Ryan went there, she was so lovely and it is a cryin' shame...why, people....why????



I guess the lesson learned is to think before you act :) And if you choose to act before you think...plan on me posting it here :)