
NOTHING can stop her....NOT ONE earthly strain is stronger than her...
NOT disease in South America
NOT violent crimes in America

NOT one polluted patriarch
NOT one brother lost to earth and sky
NOT the valley of the shadow x 3

NOT one sister's face through the veil of veils
NOT one intruder in the night.

She will not yield. She will not let go. She will not be conquered.

She will gracefully finish her race and add beauty to every single aspect of life that comes her way. Everything in her path is more beautiful because she has been there. Every weak breath the other's breathe is a whisper, while her clarion sound sings beauty against the night.
This is my friend. I am grateful for her life. A life that speaks to mine in kindred voices and through starry skies. She is one of my heroines on earth and will be a blinding light on the other side.
My friends have become my family over the years. I am grateful for them today. I am not a big Halloween fan, but I am totally inclined to gratitude galore. Thanksgiving speaks far louder to me than All Hallows Eve.
For the next few months I will be doing a friend post on Sunday. The Sunday Sister. Today's Sunday sister and I have been friends for a whole box of donuts. 12 years. I love love love you Katherine Camille :) Have a beautiful day sis !