
There are a million reasons to remember my very own sister in the 'Sunday Sister' posts for Thanksgiving this year. I will only be able to share a few photos and comments here, because there are not enough words or photos to tell everyone how much I love this little sister of mine. This one's for you Ymiles!!!

My sister and I love love love teaching little ones. This photo is of her in Arizona. She is an awesome teacher! She is opening a BLOOM preschool in the Gilbert Arizona area next Fall if you are interested! She will be amazing :)

These beautiful girls are my sweet nieces. Emily's daughters are amazing. Sierra is a bonified 'Cowgirl' and facebook confidant.... She is bright and beautiful.
This is the sweetest Rylee. She is the prettiest little thing. I love her so much.I am also the president of Rylee's special "Lemon Water" fanclub. :)


Em has always been a minxy tomboy and a feminine flower mixed in one.

As you can see here in this photo, she has always been cuter than me. I don't hold it against her. She is a joy. Emily is a beautiful mix of brains and beauty. Emily recently went back to school to become a teacher and got straight A's the whole time!!

I have always looked out for her. I have always acted as protector and mother for her. She and I have always been close. I have loved looking out for her over the years. Admittedly, I have always thought she was 'mine'. :)

The bonds that make us sisters are sure. The blessings that make us friends are ours. The families that make it possible come from our Heavenly Father. To whom I am grateful this day for blessing me with such a lovely woman as my sister. Ems heres to you my favie Sunday Sister!

This is the official end to my "Sunday Sister" posts. To each of you who may not have been on this page, know that our stories are to young or current to find voice here and I look forward to many more years to be thankful to courageous and beautiful women with whom to share my life and love. Happy Sunday Sister to every woman who reads this post!!!