
Recently, I have had one distant family member and one friend from long ago die. In both of these people's obituaries it has been written and remembered that they were 'stylish'. People who had good taste and nice clothes. Of the relatively few adjectives chosen the world 'stylish' was paramount.
Of course this bugged me. :)
Surely their lives were not perfect...but, 'stylish?????'. What a minimum of a person's existence. What a bizarre thing to be remembered for. Either these folks were horribly misunderstood, or their legacy is fairly spare of goodness to report.

I'm telling you right now, "Don't call me stylish." If I die....ever....I will promise a haunting if the word 'stylish' is chosen to describe my years on the planet. What a lousy choice of impact. Perhaps I would rather even have no impact at all than to be remembered as 'stylish'. What does the way you dress matter? Really? What does matter then? What would you like to have your tombstone say? What would you really like to be remembered for?

Okay, that example is too funny.....Bacon....please LOL. However, it was at least an attempt to be creative or capture the silliness of that person. My guess is that the individual requested that.
Hmmmmnnnn....what would I want it to say?????????
I guess I would start with what I don't want it to say like, 'stylish'
For starters I would not want it to say, Selfish, Mean, Gossipy, Stingy, Rude, Greedy, Dense, Smelly :) Well, you get the picture...
I guess I would just want it to say simply, - wife and mother -
How about you?