Blog Archive

beautiful 'don't forgets from THE BIG GUY



Ever witness something so beautiful it shocks you? The fall colors this year do that for me. I literally get a heavenly reminder from the astounding color palate "HE" uses to decorate the earth.



I think these beauties are reminders....

Bringing our life into focus quickly....

If you are still you can hear "HIM" saying....

"Earth life is only a shadow of what beauties you have yet to behold. These are only reminders of a vivid and holy world you knew before you came to earth....."

"Never forget how worth it it will be to make it home again." "Do everything you can to come home." "Don't lose your footing on the road home, keep clear of those things that could distract you, or make you forget." "Keep the faith and never forget..."

"We will be waiting for you when you get there, but for now I sent some 'don't forgets in case you get lost'."